If you love zucchini bread, this is the recipe for you! A great, healthier alternative to your classic zucchini bread and still just as delicious! You can make it into loaves if you prefer loaf style, but we love muffins because they are easy to freeze or just have around for snacks!
- 10 oz Zucchini (I just used two large)
- 1 cup Brown Sugar or you can use coconut sugar if you have it!
- 3 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 3 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Nutmeg
- 3 Whole Eggs
- 1 Cup Unsweetened Apple Sauce
- 3 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 Cup Chopped Walnuts
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Grate Zucchini or chop up in a food processor
- Spread in a towel or paper towels & Pat dry to pull out extra moisture, repeat this until most of the water is gone
- Mix all your dry ingredients in one bowl- minus the sugar
- Whisk all wet ingredients + the sugar together
- Combine wet and dry together well, then add your zucchini and walnuts
- Spray your muffin tins with non-stick spray
- Evenly distribute your batter
- Bake for 18-20 Minutes
*I ended up making 26 Muffins. To get exact macros for your recipe, weigh your entire batch, divide by 24 or 26, and that’s how much you put in each muffin tin!
Macros for one Muffin: 4F 20.8C 3P