It’s that time of year! Give us all the soups, stews, chili & anything in a crockpot! We love a meal that you can throw together in the morning and forget about until dinner time! This chicken chili is so easy to throw together, feed the whole family and it’s nutritions and delicious!
- 2lbs Chicken Breast
- 3 Cups Low Sodium Chicken Broth
- 2 Cans White Beans (I used 1 can Great Northern & 1 can Cannellini)
- 2 4 oz cans Diced Green Chilis
- 1 Small White Onion, diced
- 3 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 2 tsp Ground Cumin
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- Salt to taste
- Turn Crockpot on low for 4-6 hours or High for 2-4 hours.
- Put chicken breast in crock pot, stir the remaining ingredients together and pour over chicken
- Cook until chicken is cooked through, then take chicken out, shred and return to crockpot.
- Simmer for another 10-20 minutes (or longer if you have time!)
- Top with sour cream or greek yogurt, cheese, avocado, cilantro! We added rice to ours to beef it up, but to keep it lower carb, just enjoy as is!
Divided into 6 servings, Macros are: 34P 36C 4F