Chicken Bacon Mac ‘N’ Cheese
- 2oz dry Macaroni Pasta (I used Safeway Eating Right Veggie Twisted Elbow Pasta)
- 5oz Ground Chicken
- 1T Safeway Real Bacon Pieces (bacon bits)
- 42g Reduced Fat Chedder Cheese
- Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Sautee’ ground chicken until cooked through.
2. While chicken is cooking, bring 2 cups of water to boil. Add in macaroni and boil until noodles are tender.
3. Drain noodles, combine with chicken, stir in bacon and cheese. Season and enjoy!
*Add in a splash of milk or cream to make it a creamier consistency!
Macros: 50P 42.5C 18F