Try your sloppy joe on a bun or on a potato! Both ways can be macro friendly, filling and Oh-so-satisfying!
- 1lb 93/7 Ground Beef, Ground Turkey, Chicken or we used elk! (Macros for recipe are based of 93/7 beef)
- 8oz Tomato Sauce
- 1 Packet Sloppy Joe Seasoning (we used Reiga Organic Seasoning)
- 50g Orange Pepper, diced
- 50g Mushroom, diced
- 50g White Onion, diced
- 50g Celery, diced
- Brown meat over medium heat, add in all veggies.
- Once veggies are tender, mix in tomato sauce and seasonings, let simmer on low for 10 minutes
- Add to a bun or a top over a baked potato!
*I baked potatoes in the instant pot for 10 minutes while I made my sloppy joe mix, you can use regular or sweet!
Makes 4 servings of sloppy joe mix
Macros for 1 serving (not including the bun or potato): 6C 8F 26P