These pumpkin cream cheese muffins are the perfect treat! All you need is one to satisfy that sweet, pumpkin craving that comes around this time of year!
- 1 1/4 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 3/4 cup Sugar in the Raw
- 1 tsp. Baking Soda
- 2 tsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/4 tsp. Nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1 1/3 cup Organic Canned Pumpkin
- 2 T. Cocounut Oil
- 1 Whole Egg
- 1 1/2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
For the Frosting:
- 5oz 1/3 Fat Cream Cheese
- 2 T. Sugar in the Raw
- 1 Egg Yolk
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
Directions for Muffins:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line muffin tin with muffins cups, spray with non-stick spray
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking soda and spices. Mix well.
- In a large bowl, combine wet ingredients.
- Slowly mix in dry ingredients until combined.
- Divide mix evenly between 12 muffins cups
Directions for Frosting:
- Combine all ingredients together, whisking with a fork or an electric beater.
- Top each muffin with 1T of frosting
- Using a toothpick, swirl on top.
Bake for 22-24 minutes until toothpick comes out clean! I baked a little less, for a more “goo-ey” result!
Makes: 12 muffins
Macros: 5.5F 27C 4P