Poke Bowls are all the rage right now and with the current Stay at Home orders, I decided it was time to take it upon myself to create my own! These bowls are so fresh, protein packed and are easy to mix up with different ingredients to make them you’re own!
- 127.5g Poke ( I bought the Bumble Bee frozen packs from the grocery store and used half, if you can find fresh- that’s best!)
- 1/2 Cup White Rice
- 70g Purple Cabbage, sliced
- 50g Carrots, sliced
- 25g Cucumber, sliced
- 50g Mango, diced
- 45g Avocado, diced
- 10g Almonds, crushed
- 2T Coconut Aminos
- Cilantro & green onion to garnish
- Dethaw your poke
- Cook rice
- Chop all toppings
- Let rice cool (if it’s too hot it will cook your poke!)
- Top rice with all toppings, drizzle with aminos & Enjoy!
Macros Per Bowl: 37P 13.5F 64C
*Cut down rice for lower carb option!