These are such a great twist on classic scalloped potatoes! Not only are they macro-friendly but they are made with clean ingredients and dairy-free!
- 600g Russet Potatoes
- 1 Cup Canned Coconut Cream (I used Safeway Organics brand)
- 2T Lemon Juice
- 1/4 cup water
- 1T Dill (fresh or dried)
- 2T Nutritional Yeast (not mandatory, but adds a cheesy taste!)
- 1tsp Salt
- 1T All Purpose Flour
- 100g Yellow Onion, diced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Slice potatoes about 1/4 inch thick
- Spray 9×6 baking dish with non-stick spray, then arrange half of the potatoes on the bottom
- Over medium heat in a pan, cook your onion until tender.
- Add Coconut cream , water, flour & whisk
- Add the remaining ingredients & continue to whisk until it thickens. Turn off heat
- Pour half of the sauce over the first layer of potatoes
- Layer the rest of the potatoes, then the remaining sauce
- Bake for 50-60 minutes
I weighed this recipe out in total ounces, which came out to 35 ounces. Weight your total batch and divide by that number to get exact macros for your batch!
Macros per ounce: 3.9C 1.5F 0.7P