https://flexfuellife.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/Stuffed-Peppers-scaled.jpg 2560 1920 katy https://flexfuellife.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/Flexfuel_Logo-200.png katy2020-02-24 12:10:132020-02-24 12:10:13Hearty Stuffed Peppers
- 800g or 4 Whole Peppers, topped & gutted
- 1lb Ground Elk (you can also use beef, turkey or chicken)
- 200g Sweet Onions, diced
- 8oz Mini Portebellos, diced
- 1 Jar Trader Joes Vodka Sauce
- 2 oz Mozarella Cheese
- 1 Cup White Rice (or brown or Quinoa)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- In your rice cooker or Instant Pot (I used instant pot for 8 minutes high pressure) Cook your rice.
- While rice is cooking, brown onions and meat.
- When meat has little pink add in your mushrooms, rice and sauce
- Stuff each pepper with mixture and top with 1/2 ounce mozarella
- Bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes or until peppers are tender
Macros for 1/2 Pepper:
5.4F 24.4C 20.6P