- 2 lbs Ground Elk, Chicken, Turkey or Ground Beef (I used elk)
- 1 Quart Organic Beef Broth
- 14 oz Can Diced Tomatoes, Puree’d
- 3T Tomato Paste
- 200g Yellow Onion, diced
- 400g Celery, diced
- 400g Carrots, sliced
- 200g Red Bell Pepper, diced
- 8oz Fresh Green Beans, chopped
- 14oz Golden Potatoes
- 1t Salt
- 1t Pepper
- 1t Basil
- 1t Thyme
- 2 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 1/2t Oregano
- In a large soup pot, brown meat, when almost cooked through add diced onion and garlic.
- Add in your potatoes, veggies, tomatoes, seasonings, broth and simmer on low-medium heat for 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally until veggies and potatoes are tender.
- Top with cheese and greens if desired!
I weighed the entire batch in ounces, and then divided my recipe into that many servings. Mine came out as 114 ounces, so I made it 114, 1 ounce serving.
Macros per 1 oz serving: 0.3F 1.5C 1.9P
My serving was 16oz, which came out to 5.2F 24.3C 31P