This recipe can be made even lower carb by eliminating the rice and eating it without! Super creamy and filling! Use full fat greek yogurt to make even creamier!
- 1 lb Chicken Breast
- 200g Yellow Onion, diced
- 5 Cloves Garlic, diced
- 150g Carrots, diced
- 165g Broccoli Florets
- 1 Cup Organic Non-fat Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 Cup Lite Sour Cream
- 3 oz Cheddar Cheese
- 1T Grass-fed Butter
- 1T Dried Dill
- 1/2 t Thyme
- 1/2 t Garlic Powder
- 1 Cup Cooked Rice
- Cook and Shred your chicken (I did mine in the crockpot earlier in the day)
- Cook Rice (I made extra, that way if I wanted to add more carbs, I can serve over a bed of rice!)
- Steam Broccoli (I boiled mine in water for about 3 minutes then strained and let cool)
- Sautee’ your onion, carrots, garlic cloves in butter about 5 minutes or until tender
- Combine shredded chicken, rice, sour cream, yogurt, 2 ounces of cheese, spices and carrot mixture until well mixed.
- Spread in a well greased 9×13 dish and top with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes at 375 degrees
- Let cool and enjoy!
*I weighed this batch in total ounces, which came out to 51, so I set my servings as 51, 1 ounce servings in MFP, so you can enjoy however many ounces fit into your day!
Macros per 1 ounce serving: 1.4F 2.6C 4.9P