https://flexfuellife.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/Butternut-squash-mashed-potatoes.jpg 4032 3024 katy https://flexfuellife.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/Flexfuel_Logo-200.png katy2019-11-07 15:08:052019-11-07 15:08:053 Ingredient Butternut Squash Mashed Potatoes
Squash season is upon us and this is an easy, low carb spin on mashed potatoes! This recipe takes less than 15 minutes to make, it’s delicious and filling!
- 343g cubed Butternut Squash ( I used 1 bag of Trader Joes pre cut squash)
- 1T Grass-fed Butter
- 1/4 Cup Coconut milk (I used So Delicious brand)
- Boil water in a medium pot
- Add in squash, boil until tender
- Strain squash then add butter, milk, squash and salt and pepper in a blender
- Blend until smooth!
Makes 2 Servings
Macros in one serving: 6F 19C 2P